SOLD by Melinda Martin of Ray White Maleny
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 7 Cars
Only 4 minutes from Maleny, this large house presents both an outstanding opportunity and great value for buyers seeking a premium home in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Built on two levels, this 764m2 home sits on a 2131m2 elevated block and is set into the escarpment to capture the spectacular Glass House Mountains panorama from almost every room. Wide decks surround the home to capitalize on the view.
There are six spacious bedrooms, five bathrooms plus a powder room. Four bedrooms have ensuites and three have Glass House Mountain views with direct access to their own private deck area. Two bathrooms include a spa bath. One bedroom is set up to the Australian standard for accessibility. Two large separate living areas, one on each level, offer a range of uses for the owner. The upper living area features a large log fireplace, a six-sided cathedral ceiling and expansive glass windows which capture the view.
The Tasmanian Oak kitchen has facilities to suit those who like to entertain. It includes new Ilve gas cooktop, separate undersink hot water system, instant boiling water outlet and a spacious walk-in pantry. With hardwood polished timber floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, integrated reticulated vacuum system, fire sprinkler system, 3-phase power, triple filtered water from two tanks (17,500 gallons) and generous storage space, the fit out is complete. Everything is first class and pristine with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. There is also abundant parking, as well as a separate double garage/shed.
While the property is currently operating as one of Maleny's best Bed & Breakfasts, new owners can adapt the flexible design to a variety of purposes for their own benefit. Located close to Maleny's many attractions, it is just 3.5 km from the vibrant township with its galleries, boutique dining, wineries, shopping, schools, medical facilities and more, and only 5 km to Mary Cairncross Reserve.
After many years enjoying this magnificent home and operating an award winning B&B, the present owners are eager for new adventures. Inspection of this property is highly recommended. You will be impressed. All offers invited.
- Grand residence for the large family close to Maleny
- 5/6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms including one accessible suite and ensuite
- Spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains
- Commercial grade Tasmanian oak kitchen
- Log fire, reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber floors
- Wraparound timber decks on both levels showcasing vista
- 2 separate living areas with stunning six-sided cathedral ceiling on upper level
- Premium fixtures and fittings throughout
- 2 rainwater tanks triple filtered to all areas of the home
- Abundant on-site parking, private 2131m2 block
- Glorious, tranquil setting on edge of escarpment
- Versatile options for new owners...many possibilities
- An exceptional property for a lifestyle change
3 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.