SOLD by Melinda Martin of Ray White Maleny
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On over 1acre is this Queenslander cottage situated in strategic location in centre of Woodford township opposite Woolworths, Woodford Village Hotel, Pharmacy, Memorial Hall and the Post Office. Other businesses on the same side of Archer Street include Woodford Family Medical, Southern Cross Veterinarians, Dominos Pizza, Subway and IGA and right next door is Hepner Homes.
Selling for the first time in 46 years don't miss this opportunity to invest in middle of Woodford's Township. Whether buying for your own business or to live in as first home knowing its an affordable secure holding or rent and land bank, you should inspect. The home has been well cared for and in good condition.
- Large parcel 4654m2 in central Woodford
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Toilets, Laundry downstairs
- Open plan kitchen, dining, lounge opening to large timber deck
- Hardwood home build in 1950's
- Galvanised roof - painted
- VJ timber walls, vinyl floors
- Security screens, external louvres
- Separate external toilet downstairs
- Single garage
- Shade house, garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Town water and sewerage plus bore
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.