SOLD by Melinda Martin of Ray White Maleny
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Boasting a prized northern aspect on a private 4944m2 block is this classic 100 year old Queenslander filled with character and charm, and offering a desirable quintessential semi-rural lifestyle, just 10 minutes to Maleny.
Moved to its current location from Wynnum 30 years ago, the home is in perfect harmony with its lush surrounds, and a gorgeous three metre wide wraparound verandah overlooking the property and beyond, provides the most delightful of spots to greet or farewell each day.
A home of generous proportions, built for comfortable family living; it offers five bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in robe) plus study, generous main bathroom, large eat in country style kitchen, elegant formal lounge and dining, rear alfresco deck showcasing rainforest views, heated inground saltwater pebblecrete pool, multipurpose room under, triple garage and masses of storage - there's room for everyone and everything!
All the traditional features that Queenslanders are known for are here - timber floors, 13-14-foot ceilings, ornate fretwork, VJ walls, French doors, central hallway, bay window with seat in lounge; double hung windows, and combustion fireplace. Freshly painted throughout, other features include: new Bosch gas cooktop, LED lighting, repolished floors, air-conditioning in main bedroom, fans, screens, Blanco dishwasher, walk-in pantry, solar power, and direct verandah access from three of four bedrooms.
But wait, there's more; infrastructure on the property includes 10m x 9m powered shed with mezzanine floor, work benches, store room; 3m x 4.4m storeroom/workshop plus covered lean-to; powered 2.4m x 2.65m cubby house with annex and bunkbeds; gazebo overlooking glorious dam; greenhouse; dog fencing along all boundaries; 2 x 35,000 litre concrete tanks; 11,000 litre poly tank servicing shed and cubbyhouse; fire pit; and chook shed.
The grounds are idyllic with concrete walking paths through the stunning rainforest... and meander down to the lakeside gazebo at twilight for a glass of wine and soak up the serenity; if you are artistically inclined take the sketch pad and get inspired by the beauty of nature, all here on your own property.
Located in Witta's premium acreage belt surrounded by quality acreage properties; this is a truly wonderful place to call home.
- 100 year old Queenslander on 4944m2
- Expansive family living inside & out
- 3 metre wide north & east facing verandah
- 5 bedrooms, study, formal lounge/dining
- Large country style eat in kitchen
- Multi-purpose room under versatile uses
- Rear alfresco deck overlooks rainforest
- Timber floors, VJ walls, French doors
- Ornate fretwork, double hung windows
- Combustion fireplace, fans, A/C
- Heated pebblecrete saltwater inground pool
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Solar panels, rainwater tanks x 3
- Charming gazebo overlooks dam
- 10m x 9m shed with mezzanine floor
- 3m x 4.4m workshop/gardening shed
- Powered 2.4m x 2.65m cubbyhouse with annex
- Greenhouse, chook pen, dog fencing
- Concrete paths through rainforest
- Just 10 minutes to Maleny amenities
- A desirable property in every sense
7 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.