SOLD by Rebecca Rea of Ray White Maleny
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This delightful home is the perfect blend of modern luxury and classic country elegance and is privately positioned on a 4.48 acre parcel at the end of a cul-de-sac in beautiful Witta.
Lovingly crafted by a local Maleny builder the home features large open plan living and dining areas, seperate kitchen, soaring raked wooden ceilings, a cosy wood fire combustion stove and architectual durian staircase leading to the parents retreat on the second level.
The chefs kitchen features a ceramic cooktop, stainless steel appliances, rangehood and dishwasher and is complete with ample storage, bench space and large windows which allows for plenty of natural light to spill in.
Over two storeys this well designed home is complete with 3 generous sized bedrooms , and seperate office. The parents retreat with spaciuos ensuite has access out to a covered deck to relax and enjoy the gentle breezes and tranquil surrounds.
The north facing timber verandah, and gazebo offer a real alfresco experience perfect for family gatherings. There is a secondary highset studio looking out over the property which can be utilized for a yoga space or may be converted to a guest accommodation.
The property is fully fenced and offers two spring fed dams, two grazing paddocks, gardens and mature trees, garden shed, 11,000 gallon rain water and 1.5 kw solar power and garaging for 5 cars, ideal for horses, cows or alpacas!
A comfortable drive into Maleny township, an idyllic lifestyle awaits here in this rural haven.
Call for your inspection today and experience this highly sought after yet rarely found property before someone else does!
- 3 bedrooms, office, expansive living areas
- Contemporary kitchen, ceramic cooktop range hood, dishwasher
- Soaring wooden raked ceilings, pendulum lighting
- Wood fire, Durian wood internal staircase, north facing verandah and gazebo
- Under house internal access & storage, remote control DLUG, separate studio + 3 car accom
- Garden shed, 11,000 gallon rain water, 1.5kw solar power, fully fenced
- 2 paddocks, established gardens and mature trees, quiet cul-de-sac
- Only 7 minutes to Maleny!
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.