SOLD by Melinda Martin of Ray White Maleny
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Investors, entry level home buyers, downsizer's should take a serious look at this low maintenance Witta property just 7 minutes to Maleny. This is a neat and tidy lowset brick home plus a council approved granny flat/studio on an easy care 2002m2.
Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living areas, kitchen plus kitchenette, study, north facing alfresco entertaining patio, and single carport plus additional room on-site for extra vehicles; this is a very pleasant home in a delightful leafy setting, comfortable and well cared for.
Recently repainted, other features include: new carpet, ceiling fans, downlights, security screens, timber look vinyl floor in granny flat living/kitchen, brick BBQ, 5,000-gallon water tank with bore, greenhouse, storage room, tool and garden shed, dog-fencing on two sides and the septic trenches have recently been redone; there is quite a lot of value here!
The studio has its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, living area, alfresco patio, laundry, and a separate entrance formerly rented at $225 per week, there is potential here to generate additional income to help pay off your mortgage sooner. Other uses could include: home office/salon, gym, artist's studio, or dual living for the extended family.
Solid with a steel frame, the home was built in the early 80's and has a warm, inviting ambience there is no money needing to be spent in the short to medium term, it is very liveable as is', just perfect for investor or first home buyer!
On half an acre, you will enjoy good privacy and there will be an abundance of room for children and pets to play! You can embrace a semi-rural lifestyle without a crippling mortgage or isolation!
Maleny's full suite of amenities including: schools, dining, banks, supermarkets, tavern, parks, specialty shops, hospital, galleries, childcare, medical centres and more are only a five minute drive. What an amazing lifestyle awaits!
Owner is a serious seller, the property is vacant and WILL sell under the hammer, if not prior!
- Affordable semi-rural living, delightful acre
- Lowset brick home + self-contained accommodation
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas
- North facing covered alfresco entertaining
- New carpet, fresh paint, ceiling fans, downlights, security screens
- Store room, garden shed, greenhouse, carport
- 5,000-gallon tank plus bore, greenhouse
- Fencing at back with one side dog-wired
- Comfortable, neat and tidy, pleasant ambience
- 7 minute drive into Maleny township
- Suit investors, entry level buyers, downsizers
- Serious sellers WILL be sold on or before Auction!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.