SOLD by Rebecca Rea of Ray White Maleny
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet location with a desirable address , this meticulously maintained home built by David Prior offers an enviable easy care lifestyle within walking distance to Maleny township.
A crisp, neutral colour scheme sets the tone in this attractive residence offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, seperate office, media/rumpus room, sizable laundry, all with internal access from the double lock up remote controlled garage.
The modern designed chefs kitchen is the central hub for family gatherings and showcases expansive bench space, Smeg 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven , Bosch dishwasher and a huge walk in butlers pantry.
The air conditioned open plan living and dining spaces adjoin a covered alfresco patio area overlooking the private fully fenced backyard with mature native trees and landscaped gardens, relaxed private entertaining is assured.
There is side gate access to park a boat, caravan or extra car space in front of the 7m X 3 m shed, town water and sewerage, solar power, plus a 15,000 litre rain water tank.
- Immaculate home on an easy care 1200m2 parcel
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom,WIR, separate office
- Well appointed chefs kitchen, stainless steel appliances, WIP
- Spacious media room, open plan living,entertaining alfresco area
- Security screens, ceiling fans, ample storage, internal access DLUG
- 7m x3m shed, solar power, garden shed, town water and services
The well planned design will immediately impress you as you wander through this light filled home, make it yours and enjoy the many amenities close by and comfortable lifestyle on offer...
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.