"Wow" Look at This! Character Stone, Dress Circle Location!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This thoroughly charming custom-designed stone residence is reminiscent of a home you might see in the rolling green hills of England's picturesque Yorkshire Dales or Derbyshire's Peak District - truly special; but even better, it's right here in Maleny, embracing our wonderful climate and lifestyle.
Unique, lovingly built, with almost entirely recycled fittings, it is a home that is in harmony with its environment, and minimises its carbon footprint wherever possible. Over two levels, it is complete with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, separate living areas, generous sized timber kitchen, rear covered front deck, wrap around patio, double covered car accommodation, covered carport and an alfresco terraced area with pizza oven.
Features include: raked ceilings with recycled exposed beams, stained glass windows, French doors, stunning sandstone floors, surround sound multi-media system, premium Ilve appliances in kitchen, 6 burner gas cooktop including teppanyaki plate, red granite benchtops, fireplace, two new air-conditioners, two new gas hot water systems, garden shed, wine cellar with 1800 racks and 2,500 capacity, and greenhouse with concrete floor.
On 3110m2 block with a concrete driveway, well established gardens frame the home, and delightful country views from the rear deck; sit out on a rocking chair at sunset with a glass of wine and soak up the beauty and tranquillity on your doorstep. Fire up the pizza oven, chill the craft beer and a few bottles of prosecco, and invite family and friends over to celebrate good times under the stars!
It's a home that will appeal to those who appreciate character, warmth, and a country-style ambience. A home that caters for all seasons in comfort, and a home to cherish and create special memories with your loved ones.
Located in dress circle position walking distacne to Maleny's town amenities, and surrounded by premium acreage properties; this is one that has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Charming stone and timber home on 3110m2
- Dress circle position walk to Maleny township
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 levels
- Separate living areas, two cosy fireplace
- Granite & timber kitchen, filtered water, Ilve appliances
- Rear deck showcasing delightful farmland and valley views
- Many recycled fittings and fixtures
- Exposed beams, raked ceilings
- Sandstone floors, stained glass
- Wine cellar - 2,500 bottle capacity
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with pizza oven
- Town water and Biocycle water treatment system
- 3 car accommodation, double garage plus carport
- Greenhouse with concrete floor
- New Gas hot water systems, new retaining walls
- Character-filled, lovingly built
- A home to cherish in all seasons!
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.