SOLD By Rebecca Rea of Ray White Maleny
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This pristine home, only six years old, and presented as shiny and new, offers casual, low maintenance living that is both elegant and comfortable, in a quality neighbourhood within close proximity to town and amenities.
On a beautiful 1500m2 land parcel, the home is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan living and dining, hardwood kitchen, 9x3m covered timber deck, outdoor patio, and double lock up garage with drive through access to back yard, plus side access for a boat or caravan.
Immaculately maintained, with only one owner, features include: stunning hardwood timber floors, Blanco stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, Nectre fan forced wood fireplace and raked ceiling in lounge, plantation shutters, air-conditioning, screens, two walk-in robes, generous storage, 1.5 kW solar power, solar hot water, and 3-phase power in garage.
Over two levels, the home is well designed to facilitate good separation of living, with a self-contained guest suite on the lower level, showcasing glorious views over the gardens, and with its own alfresco patio area. Visitors will love staying here, soaking up the tranquillity and natural beauty of the surrounds, and enjoying private accommodation.
The garden is kept lush and green via the 10,000-litre rainwater tank, and has established native shrubs, fruit trees, vegetable garden boxes, and a delightful fish pond. Fully fenced at the rear, there is abundant room for children and pets to play outdoors safely and securely, and plenty of space to put in a pool one day, if desired.
Located in Maleny Glen, surrounded by modern properties of a similar calibre, this is a desirable pocket to live and invest, and is just a few minutes from all the amenities of the Maleny township.
Buyers seeking a home to cherish, a home for all seasons, a home that embodies the very essence of the Maleny lifestyle, and a home with great warmth and charm, will find 40 Water Gum Crescent the perfect match!
- Pristine home in sought-after Maleny Glen'
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
- Kitchen: stone benches, Blanco appliances
- Covered 9x3 timber deck + outdoor patio
- Hardwood floors, Nectre wood fireplace
- Reverse Cycle A/C, ceiling fans, shutters
- Well designed floor plan over two levels
- 1.5kW solar power, solar hot water
- DLUG with drive-through access
- Side access to bring in boat/caravan
- 1500m2 beautifully landscaped gardens
- Quiet neighbourhood, quality homes
- Close proximity to town & amenities
- Same owner since built six years ago
- Totally charming, inspections will delight!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.