SOLD by Geoff Coughlan of Ray White Maleny
- Building: 145m²
For sale within modern twelve unit shopping/business centre at Maleny, the commercial centre of the Blackall Range and Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The setting is in an attractive plaza with rainforest garden and situated between Maple Street shops and Bicentennial Lane offices. Off-street parking is available within the shopping centre and adjacent to the restaurant.
The 'rainforest garden' is lit at night to give a special touch of magic in the evenings for people dining in the restaurant.
TOTAL AREA 145sqm including 45sqm of storage
Minimum of 30 seats within the restaurant and 20 seats outdoors both in and beside the 'rainforest garden'.
Landscape windows and sliding glass doors give excellent views of the 'rainforest garden' and give an open air cafe atmosphere in summer.
Other features are as follows:-
- Cathedral ceiling in exposed timber rafters and radiata pine with clerestory lighting
- Concealed pelmet night lighting
- Polished slate floors in seating area and paved sidewalk
- Open wood fire for winter and ceiling fans for summer
- Separate lockup storage area (9.3M2) adjacent to complex unloading bay, lock up enclosed garbage area adjacent to restaurant, plus staff change rooms and toilets solely for use of restaurant and necessary for licensing
SALE OF RESTAURANT
The restaurant complex is for sale with new lease in place commencing 1 Feb 2017.
The asking price for the freehold is $200,000 showing a net yield of 10%