Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Home on acreage, Sensational Ornate Features!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
This exceptional acreage property offers the ultimate semi-rural lifestyle, set on just over 2 acres with established trees including a small lychee orchard, large contemporary family home full of character plus self-contained guest accommodation; this is an absolute must-see for buyers seeking quality acreage living.
The house is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan lounge and dining, well equipped kitchen, study and three covered verandahs. In addition, there is parking for five vehicles, a 3 bay colorbond fully lined shed, additional carport and two garden sheds.
Features of the house include: Contemporary style with features of corrugated iron, use of recycled timber doors throughout and some recycled timber architraves. The owner a well established glass artist has hand crafted numerous beautiful ornate lead-lights and glass mosaics, quite amazing; you will be impressed! Other features include high ceilings, wide timber like vinyl floors, four reverse cycle air-conditioners, screens, ceramic cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, filtered tap water and generous storage.
Well set-up for self-contained living, eco-friendly features include: 3.33kW solar power, fully insulated walls and ceilings, 68,200 litre water tanks, septic system, lychee orchard, vegetables and fruit trees, you can feed the family fresh, healthy produce from your own garden.
For the family that is looking for room for the children to have a horse and enjoy an idyllic country upbringing, this is just perfect; and with the dual living set-up it may also suit the buyer with an ageing parent or you may like to Airbnb the separate guest accommodation. Absolutely immaculate, there is nothing needing to be spent, it has been well cared for inside and out - the grounds and the property are pristine.
Located just 2 kilometres from the delightful village of Peachester and the bus stop is only 500metres from the home, it's 10 kilometres to Beerwah with its many amenities including rail to Brisbane, supermarkets, high schools, aquatic centre, tavern, banks, and parks; Peachester is one of the hinterland's best kept secrets, offering a safe, peaceful lifestyle amongst a warm, welcoming community, framed by gorgeous countryside.
Owners downsizing; inspections will definitely impress!
- Wonderful lifestyle property on established 8,261m2 block
- Contemporary family home + self-contained guest accommodation
- Ornate features, lead-lights, glass mosaics, some recycled timbers
- Steel frame, high ceilings, R/C air-conditioners, full insulation, screens
- Timber look vinyl floors, three covered entertaining verandahs
- Solar power 3.33kW, septic system, 68,200 litre water tanks
- Double garage with 3 roller doors, drive through & plenty of storage
- 3-bay fully lined machinery shed or studio, lighting & power + carport
- 40+ lychee trees, mangoes, fruit trees & 2 garden sheds
- Well established trees with 300 palms, fenced area for pets
- Close to Peachester primary school & store, 10kms to Beerwah
- Exceptional property, very private, quality neighbourhood
- Outstanding value, nothing to do, it's all been done!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
8,261m² / 2.04 acres
5 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.