Original Queenslander, Circa 1930Stunning Restoration
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
If only walls could talk, what a story they would tell... and this fully restored and tastefully renovated Queensland farmhouse, circa 1930, filled with charm and character would be able to spin a good yarn or two; but there's an exciting future ahead for this gracious home, and you could be the key player in its next chapter.
The home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, stunning state-of-the-art kitchen still keeping country-style integrity, formal lounge and dining, wraparound covered verandahs, laundry under, plus masses of storage, including a lockable storage room, and there is covered parking for three vehicles. The third bedroom could also lend itself to a home office or media room. There is also capacity to extend the home to create additional bedrooms, if desired.
Meticulous care and attention has been expended in the renovation, paying homage to its history and showcasing the many attributes of this vintage of home; nothing has been overlooked, from the tiniest details through to major works, it has been a labour of love, and a shining testament to the owners' good taste and vision.
Features include: 10 foot ceilings, VJ walls, Japan black polished hardwood floors, double hung windows, ornate corbels, colonial tapware in bathrooms and kitchen, romantic clawfoot bath, gas fireplace framed by stone-look tiles, French doors from all rooms to verandahs, granite benches in kitchen with moulded edging, premium appliances, gas cooktop, butlers' room, ceiling fans, LED lights, dado rails, new iron roof and new front and side verandah... plus much more.
The grounds are leafy with several huge established trees including jacarandas (spectacular when in bloom); there is also a variety of fruit bearing trees from mango, figs, Valencia orange, banana, mulberries, pecan and macadamia nuts. The chooks will love their run which is positioned in the corner of the block and has some shelter from tall trees.
Extremely private, the tree-lined circular driveway leads you into this secret haven that boasts abundant shade, without compromising on natural light flooding into the home... it's a lush slice of the Blackall Range, in one of its most sought-after locations, North Maleny.
Just 2.5 kilometres to Maleny's town amenities including: banks, dining, retail, supermarkets, galleries, schools, hospital, sporting facilities, childcare, and more; you can live a gentle, peaceful life in the most magical setting without compromise.
Be thoroughly charmed.
- Beautifully restored Queenslander, circa 1930
- Meticulous attention to detail, simply stunning
- Private tree lined circular driveway entry
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge/dining
- Elegant country-style kitchen, high-end inclusions
- Wraparound verandahs for relaxation & entertaining
- 10-foot ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls, dado rails
- Claw foot bath, black colonial tapware in bathrooms
- Gas fireplace in formal lounge with stone-look tiles
- LED lights, double hung windows, ceiling fans
- New iron roof, covered parking for 3-vehicles
- Masses of storage under, including lock-up room
- Leafy well-established gardens, 4316m2 block
- Private setting, peaceful & tranquil, fruit trees
- Dress-circle North Maleny, 2.5 kms to town.
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
4,316m² / 1.07 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.