Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position, Minutes to Montville
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This quaint Western Red Cedar home is located at the end of a quiet cut-de-sac only 3km* to Montville.
Complete with two double sized bedrooms with built in robes and fixed caesar stone dresser, one bathroom, open lounge, dining, light-filled kitchen with bay window, plus single lock up garage, powered Colorbond shed and garden shed all on an easy care 847m2 block.
Situated in quiet street, features include: split system reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, combustion fireplace, large bay windows, Westinghouse ceramic cooktop and electric oven, screens throughout, covered tiled front patio and paved covered back patio, solar hot water, solar power system and 30,000 litres of rain water.
The lockable shed at the rear is a great workshop for the man of the house or could be a studio for the creative person. There are well-manicured lawns and established gardens surrounding the home.
- Light filled home in private cultural-de-sac
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, open plan living
- Light-filled kitchen with bay window, screens
- Front and rear covered patios overlooking gardens
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, combustion fireplace
- 1.5kW solar power, 30,000L rain water tanks, septic
- SLUG, Single lock-up colorbond, shed and garden shed
- 847m2 gardens, fruit trees, vegetable garden
- Three minutes' to Montville village
- 15 minutes to Maleny, 30 minutes to coast
- Live the ultimate hinterland lifestyle right here!
847m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.