Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sensational 21 Acres! Minutes to Maleny
- Land: 8.4984 ha (21 acres)
If you've ever dreamed of escaping the rat race and living on acreage where you can soak up total tranquillity, privacy and be in harmony with nature, then this 21-acre parcel of lush, verdant land just minutes from Maleny township has your name on it!
Build the home of your desires, while living in the 21m x 7m shed which, just needs finishing off to make it liveable, whilst the planning and construction is underway or maybe truly embrace the simple life and just live in the shed permanently; how liberating!
This fully usable 8.51 hectare parcel features: dams, creek, paddocks, colourbond shed with four roller doors and two sliding doors with security screens plus a 9m x 6m workshed with three roller doors and a 6m x 6m covered awning. Rainwater tanks include 2 x 22,000 litre, 1 x 5,000 litre and 1 x 10,000 litre.
With a northerly aspect and excellent road frontage, there is power at the front gate. Suitable for horses, cattle or other types of livestock, there is also the eco-tourism potential to explore subject to council approval.
The owner originally had plans to build but circumstances have changed, creating an opportunity for someone else to develop their own vision. Parcels of land of this size and quality so close to town are extremely rare, and becoming a very finite commodity.
Act immediately, it may be a very long time before a parcel of this size and calibre is offered to the market again. Don't' wait another 30 years!
- 21 acres - private, tranquil, picturesque
- Vacant usable land with some infrastructure
- 21m x 7m shed potential to be liveable
- 9m x 6m machinery shed/workshop
- Partially fenced, northerly aspect
- Dams, creek, rural fenced paddocks
- Power at front gate, rainwater tanks
- Build the home of your dreams
- Approximately 4 minutes' drive to Maleny
- Rare to find parcel this size close to town
- Owner's circumstances changed must sell!
8.4984 ha / 21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.