Elegant Family Living Close to Town!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stylish family living in beautiful Maleny, close to town, with rural farmland backdrop could be yours and what a truly fabulous home this is immaculately presented with a well designed floor plan, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this is a premium property in every sense.
Lowset and easy care, the home is complete with four bedrooms, two studies, two bathrooms, formal dining and lounge, family/living room, elegant central kitchen, east-facing covered alfresco entertaining deck, and double lock up garage on an elevated, fully landscaped 785m2 block.
Features include: ducted zoned air conditioning, Caesar stone benches in kitchen and bathrooms, new electric 900mm oven and cooktop, Blanco dishwasher, walk-in pantry, Vogue combustion fireplace in living room, generous storage, direct access from garage to garden, and poly tank supplying water for toilets and laundry.
Designed to embrace our wonderful climate and relaxed lifestyle there is a seamless indoor/outdoor flow and the timber deck benefits from gentle cooling breezes that will keep you comfortable on even the warmest summer day. This is a delightful place for all social occasions and celebrations with the family and friends. It is private, peaceful and has a pleasant outlook over the gardens.
Eight years old and well cared for by its original owners, there is nothing needing to be spent in the short medium term and the garden is large enough to put in a pool or build a shed, if desired.
Located in a quality neighbourhood surrounded by lovely homes and residents, Maleny town centre is within walking distance, and only a two-minute drive. You can leave the car at home and dine out, enjoying a few glasses of wine with dinner and take a leisurely stroll back home under the starsIt's a wonderful place to live.
Owners have changed their plans and want a sale. Act today as properties of this calibre don't come on the market often and this property will sell quickly. If you are in the market we highly recommended inspection.
- Immaculate family home, generous size
- 4 bedrooms, 2 studies, 2 bathrooms
- Separate living areas - formal & casual, fully tiled
- Elegant kitchen, new electric oven and cooktop
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen & bathrooms
- East facing covered timber deck
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Combustion fireplace in living room
- Well designed floor plan, good separation
- DLUG, town water + water tank for laundry & toilets
- Landscaped 785m2 block, easy care
- End of quiet cul-de-sac with quality homes
- Walk to town's amenities or short drive
- Nothing needing to be spentpristine!
785m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.