Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
364* Acres Pristine Grazing Land, Motivated Vendor Selling Under Valuation!
One of the most pristine parcels of prime farming land in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and beyond, is being offered to the market; 364 acres of lush pastoral countryside with permanent creek frontage and beautiful Curramore range backdrop.
Located only 15 - 20 minutes to the vibrant town of Maleny, 11/2 hours to Brisbane airport, 55 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport and beaches Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Caloundra and 11/2 hours to Noosa Heads.
Two thirds of the land is beautiful open grazing creek flats rising to gently undulating pastures and further to spectacular timber forest and rainforest, which provides a stunning backdrop to the property. There are 3 paddocks, quality soils, extensive new split post and barb fencing, abundant water with permanent Little Cedar Creek frontage, a large dam and several springs; and there are defined established tracks for vehicles and machinery.
The property is located in an extremely private location with several sensational house sites to build your dream home, which will provide 360 degree views over the properties creek flats, dam, gently undulating grazing land and further to the rainforest and timber country towards the Curramore range. Simply stunning!
The natural beauty of the surrounding countryside is breathtaking and truly something to behold, and there are spectacular 360-degree views from the top of the track on the mountain sadlle that defy adequate descriptionthis is paradise!
Located just a four-minute drive into the delightful village of Conondale with its primary school, convenience store, and stunning national park; and only 20 minutes to Maleny with its full suite of amenities covering medical, retail, educational, recreational, and commercial. You can live in the most idyllic pocket of the verdant countryside, whilst still able to effortlessly and quickly access essential services and facilities.
Tightly held by long-term owners for decades; this is an exceptional offering to the marketplace, buyers seeking high-quality parcels of pastoral land in a picturesque, peaceful location close to Maleny, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast cannot afford to miss out! Parcels of this calibre and size are a finite resource on the Sunshine Coast; and increasingly rare.
- L142 - 364 acres pristine pastoral land package (Adjoining 160 acres also for sale)
- Lush, fertile creek flats and undulating land, high quality
- Stock carrying capacity 80 grown steers or cow, calf equivalent
- Abundant water from permanent creek dam and springs
- Extensive new fencing, 4 and 5 barb split into paddocks
- Established tracks for vehicles & machinery
- Sensational house sites to build future residence
- Idyllic picturesque setting, 360 degree views
- 15 - 20 minutes to Maleny and only 4mins to Conondale
- 11/2 hours to Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- Tightly held by long-term owners for decades
- Rare opportunity to secure this size & calibre!
- Motivated vendors selling under valuation
147 ha / 364 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.