Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Yandah… escape to superior hinterland living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Spectacularly positioned "Yandah"-high on the hill, is a stunning rural retreat combining rolling hills on one side, natural rainforest on the other and sweeping panoramic views to the coastal beaches and beyond.
Perfectly aligned with the beauty of it's surrounds and architectually crafted to capture the view, this unique residence epitomises privacy and exclusivity offering generous living and expansive outdoor entertaining areas.
A one of a kind, perched on 5.73 acres in a cul de sac on the eastern side of Maleny, this is your ultimate tree change escape in a private enclave precinct.
- Spectacular hinterland and ocean views
- 4 bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom, executive office
- Soaring ceilings, two level spacious living areas, extensive deck areas
- Chef's kitchen, granite benchtops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, walk in pantry
- Gas fireplace, built in cabinatry, air con, security system
- Double wooden entrance doors, internal stairs, security screens
- 3 bay shed, 1 bay carport, mezzanine level, shower & toilet
- DLUG, concrete driveway, 21 000 gallon water tanks
- 5.73 acres, landscaped gardens, mature trees, 5kw solar power
Whilst offering absolute peace and privacy, this property remains conveniently close to amenities, only 7 minutes to Maleny township and 30 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast. First time to market, don't miss out on viewing this unique hinterland property.
2.3189 ha / 5.73 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.